The market for multi-device charging accessories is one that is full of great and not-so-great offerings. The new ZeroLemon Extreme Charge Station looks set to fit squarely in the former camp with a maximum output of 135W.
That 135W of power is spread across two USB-C ports, a pair of USB-A ports, a Qi-compatible charging pad, and an Apple Watch dock. All of that creates plenty of heat, as you might expect, so there are a couple of fans keeping the whole thing cool.
This thing looks similar to a smaller Xbox console and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. It’s around the size of a small book and is available via a Kickstarter campaign that will run through the end of the month.
The charging station is expected to ship to people in October, and it’ll cost $99 once it does.
As you might expect given the amount of power this charger has on tap it can charge pretty much anything. One of those USB-C ports is good for up to 87w of charging power which has your MacBook Pro covers. The other is fine up to 20w, too, so most tablets and phones won’t have a problem.
Those USB-A port are capable of providing up to 15w which will fast-charge the majority of phones, and the Qi charger will output anything up to 10w, too.
All that adds up to a very capable charging station. If you need to charge lots of things, this is the charging station to do it. For more information, you can check out the device over here at Kickstarter.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Download iOS 13 Beta 7 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 7 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook