Using a Mac keyboard with an iPhone is something that people have done for years, but using it with an original Macintosh input device is something new. So when YouTuber Napabar decided it would be fun to try, the outcome was always going to be interesting.
The same YouTuber has history with these kinds of oddball combinations of new and old.
He’s previously tried connecting an iPhone to an iPod and a floppy disk with the kinds of results you might expect. But now he’s turned his attention to a keyboard and, well, we’re not sure the notoriously meticulous Jony Ive would approve.
The keyboard in question is from the Macintosh 128K but that wasn’t enough. He also found a mouse an original Macintosh mouse and took that for a spin, too. It all works thanks to the usual array of USB adapters and hubs that you might expect, but the fact it works at all is pretty amazing. The mouse only works with Assistive Touch enabled, but again, our minds are blown that it works at all.
Keen to show off this weird and wonderful mix of old and new tech, the YouTuber also shared his work with Apple CEO Tim Cook. We’re not sure he’d find it as amazing as we do, but if you want to see it all working for yourself be sure to check the full video out. It’s well with a few minutes of your time.
(Source: napabar [YouTube])
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Unc0ver / Chimera Jailbreaks
- Download iOS 13 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13 Beta 8
- iOS 13 Beta 8 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How-To
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook