Having a portable speaker so your can take your tunes with you anywhere is pretty liberating and right now you can pick up an Anker Soundcore Rave Mini Portable Party Speaker for just $127.49 if you enter the special code when checking out.
Normally this speaker costs around $150 so there’s a very respectable saving to be had. And all you need to do is remember to enter one simple code.
There’s a lot going on with this speaker, not least the stellar reviews it is receiving on Amazon right now. Moving on from that there’s the fact that it is fully waterproof which makes it perfect for taking to the beach or just lounging around the pool. It really is a speaker that you can take anywhere.
It’s even suited to using in the dark. We’re not kidding, there are built-in lights that keep your eyes as entertained as your ears. The battery will keep the party jumping all day, too, with an 18-hour battery life from a single charge.
With the free Soundcore app you can tailor the EQ just how you like it, too.
This is a great little speaker and if you want to take your tunes with you now is the perfect time to make a saving. Just remember to enter the discount code to make sure you save that money.
Buy: Soundcore Rave Mini Portable Party Speaker from Amazon: $127.49 with code SDCPASPK | Original price $150
You may also like to check out:
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- iOS 13 Beta 6 Profile File Download Without Developer Account On Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 6 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook