Apple’s new iPhones are now starting to appear in the hands of early adopters around the globe, and if you’re lucky enough to have the phone in-hand then congratulations to you.
If this is your first iPhone without a Home button, we’re sure there is a lot for you to learn. Including how to take a screenshot.
Taking a screenshot has been the same for a long time on older iPhones, but with the removal of the Home button things have now changed. If you’re new to the iPhone X method and have a new iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro, here’s what you need to do. It’s super simple.
- To take the screenshot simply press the Volume Up and Side buttons simultaneously. A screenshot will then be taken and a preview will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- If you want to just save the screenshot you can swipe the preview away.
- If you’d prefer to edit the screenshot, tap it and you’ll be moved into markup mode.
In markup mode you can then share the image or alter it. There are plenty of different alterations you can make including cropping and even drawing arrows and such. That’s perfect if you’re trying to highlight something to someone before sharing it.
This might initially seem like a really alien way of taking a screenshot, but fret not. You’ll seen get used it and wonder why you ever used a Home button in the first place.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section
Like this post on Facebook