The Apple Watch Series 3 is still a very capable watch, especially if you don’t want or need the extra bells and whistles of the Series 4. So, when we saw that the Series 3 is available at a great discount we wanted to share it with you. Today, Amazon is selling the 38mm Apple Watch for just $199 while the 42mm is $229.
Normally, these Apple Watch Series 3 wearables sell for considerably more than this, making these sizable discounts of up to almost 30%. There are a couple of different models to choose from so make sure you select your desired one before checking out.
No matter which of the colors or sizes you get, you’ll receive the same Apple Watch Series 3 underneath. That means there’s support for GPS as well as an optical heart sensor for keeping tabs on your fitness. The watch is also swim-proof, making it perfect for keeping up to speed on your laps of the pool.
With the built-in S3 dual-core processor you won’t be left hanging around waiting for apps to load, and with the new watchOS 6 release landing later this year you can expect more new features arriving soon, too.
We don’t know when these deals will go away so make sure to get your order in soon!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook