We already know that the Sega Genesis Mini will arrive next month but there isn’t much known beyond that. The list of games has already been fleshed out, but given the way the PlayStation Classic went down, people are understandably still dubious about how the Genesis Mini will turn out.
But fear not, because all questions are now answered after a slew of reviews hit the internet.
According to one tester, the Genesis Mini hits is where the PlayStation Classic missed – it looks, feels, and acts just like the original, all the way down to the cartridge slot and expansion bay.
Those are really just things that old-school gamers will enjoy and have no bearing on the enjoyment of playing games. But it’s this kind of attention to detail that those of us who remember the original Genesis (or Mega Drive!) will love.
Speaking of the games, there are 42 to enjoy. The huge number means Sega was able to cover most genres, which should keep the majority of gamers happy. If you had a game that you loved way back when, it’s probably in here.
Now if you’ll excuse us, we’re off to make room beneath our TV.
If you are interested in it, you can place your pre-order today for $79, with delivery scheduled for next month on September 19.
Buy: Sega Genesis Mini from Amazon: $79
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 7 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 7 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook