It’s hard to know just how successful a device is, or will be, from early pre-orders, as there are many unknown parameters at that time. With that said, it looks as though Apple’s iPhone 11 / 11 Pro smartphone has all of the hallmarks of being a global success with inventory dwindling and many models no longer available for launch day shipping.
Where Apple and its hardware is concerned, this is a tale as old as time. When the Cupertino-based company puts a new smartphone up for an early pre-order, history has shown us time and time again that stock levels are almost instantly depleted and shipping estimates start getting pushed back.
And, once again, the same appears to have happened with many iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro models no longer offering launch day shipping to customers around the world.
As previously mentioned, it’s hard to ascertain exactly how successful a device is from pre-order shipping date estimations as we have no idea how big the inventory pool was and if the stock levels were equal across all models. However, the early information suggests that Apple’s iPhone 11 Pro Max finished in midnight green has been the most popular choice amongst consumers.
Most of Apple’s new iPhone 11 Pro models are currently showing shipping estimations as late September/early October. It also seems that customers are starting to see the value in the entry-level iPhone 11 with Green and Purple versions of the handset no longer available for the September 20 launch date.
Given what we are currently seeing on Apple’s website, it really won’t be long until the initial global supply of these devices have been depleted and Apple will be required to fill inventory levels in order to fulfill orders and interest. It’s almost guaranteed that if you head on over to purchase your iPhone 11 now that you will have to wait until after the launch date, and potentially into October before you can get your hands on delivery.
If stock levels of your chosen device are depleted online, but you definitely need this in your hands on launch day, then your next best option is to land at the doors of your local Apple Store on September 20 and see if they have any physical stock in-store.
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 13 / 13.1 Final Version Release Date Announced By Apple
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone
- iPhone 11 Vs iPhone 11 Pro Vs 11 Pro Max Vs XR / XS / Max [Specs Comparison]
- iOS 13.1 Beta 3 Profile File Download Link Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 3, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13 GM Profile File Download Link For OTA Update, Why Is it Not Available?
Like this post on Facebook