The extremely popular Launch Center Pro app for iPhone and iPad has benefited from a number of updates in rapid succession. The updates bump the latest version up to 3.1.1 and introduces a brand new Icon Composer feature.
Launch Center Pro is a popular App Store app that is free to download but comes with a yearly charge of $11.99 or a lifetime outlay of $35.00 to unlock all of the premium features. Defined as “like speed dial for apps,” Launch Center Pro has grown in popularity over the years but has also faced a little competition from Apple’s own Shortcuts app, which, of course, is a revamp of the Workflow app that Apple acquired. Launch Center Pro has managed to carry on by working alongside Shortcuts.
The latest update is going to be an extremely popular one, with Launch Center Pro now having a custom Icon Composer, which allows users to replace their App Store app icons with their own creation using the Shortcuts Add to Home Screen feature.
The Icon Composer is all new in Launch Center Pro 3.1! We’ve added new shapes, new icon styles, more colors, thousands of new glyphs, size and style options for glyphs, and customizable icon badges. You can also save these icons to your photo library to use with the Add to Home Screen feature in Shortcuts.
As mentioned in the release notes, the Icon Composer functionality comes with an array of new shapes, icon styles, additional colors, and what appears to be an almost endless array of combinations. This is going to be extremely popular with Launch Center Pro users but it isn’t perfect, however. For example, using the Icon Composer and the Add to Home Screen feature only really works if the wallpaper on the Home screen of the device is plain white or plain black. This is because Launch Center Pro can’t output the icon with a transparent background and therefore chooses a solid white or solid black background for the export.
Still, even with that limitation in mind, it’s still an extremely popular app and great to see interesting functionality being added to keep the app fresh. Grab it right now from the App Store or update to the latest version if you are already an avid user.
You may also like to check out:
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- iOS 13 Beta 6 Profile File Download Without Developer Account On Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 6 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook