iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and Apple’s brand new Apple Watch Series 5 have arrived in physical and digital stores. And yes, as you might expect, even though Apple opened up pre-orders for iPhone 11, there has still been incredible demand on launch day for punters willing to queue up outside of Apple Stores around the world.
With iPhone 11 now being available, Apple Stores around the world are not only starting to deplete their localized inventory but are depleting those stocks to keen customers who have taken the opportunity to queue up outside of the Store.
With pre-orders being applicable year-on-year, mixed with demand for iPhone on day one falling, it was up for debate whether or not queues would form outside of Apple’s physical shops, but the posts that we are seeing are proving that demand for that Apple shopping experience on day one is still there.
Excited consumers in Singapore have been queuing up with umbrellas, homemade shelters to protect themselves from the elements, and even sleeping mats and bags, as evidenced by the Singaporean site, Mothership.
The same behavior has been experienced in Tokyo, Japan, with Tokyo’s Business District effectively being taken over by shoppers forming queues around the corner to be amongst the first to get their hands on Apple’s iPhone 11 hardware.
it’s a work day,
in Tokyo’s business district,
and still there’s an iPhone line snaking around the corner of the Apple store. pic.twitter.com/reB5iSmRK4
— Vlad サボ (@vladsavov) September 20, 2019
To celebrate the launch of Apple’s new flagship, the company has also used its Newsroom outlet to not only announce the availability of iPhone 11 and Apple Watch Series 5 but to also show professional images of consumers picking their stunning new Apple hardware up in Apple’s flagship Tokyo store in Japan.
We also have a look at the Champs-Élysées store in Paris, along with the store in New York.
Apple, obviously, wants to ramp up interest in iPhone 11 and Apple Watch Series 5, which explains its own marketing tactics, but if does appear that there is a real global sense of excitement for this new iPhone hardware.
The days may be gone when people camp outside of Apple Stores for days on end to simply be in with a chance of getting their hands on a new iPhone or iPad on launch day but it seems that Apple still holds the magic when it comes to really ramping up chaotic excitement for its iPhone. Have you picked yours up yet, or are you planning on grabbing one when the excitement dies down?
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section
Like this post on Facebook