The thought of Android phone makers mimicking the iPhone is nothing new and the company has taken others to court over it before. But it’s not often that someone copies an iPhone before it can even be announced, as is the case here with an iPhone 11 Max clone.
The device is a heavily skinned Android phone that is designed to look and feel like the unannounced iPhone 11 Max.
That means it’s made out of very similar materials from what we can see, and it also sports the new square camera bump around the back.
The phone was first outed by Amazing Unboxing and then spotted by Ben Geskin. The video shows a phone that looks so similar to the mockups of the new 2019 iPhone that its uncanny. While it may look like an iPhone it’s important to note that this isn’t the real thing, though. Beneath the hood it’s still an Android and probably one that we wouldn’t be trusting with any of our data, too.
There are plenty of rumors about the 2019 iPhone lineup but the existence of a new square camera bump is a common one. Housing three cameras and an LED flash, the new design is something that has been consistently rumored and has appeared in various schematics and CAD images, too.
Apple is expected to announce its 2019 iPhones this coming September with them going on sale shortly after. Until then, this is the closest thing we have.
(Source: Amazing Unboxes)
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Along With Of iPadOS 13 Beta 3
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 Profile Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Public Beta And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Profile Download Along With iPadOS 13, tvOS 13 And macOS Catalina Released To Testers
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook