iOS 12.4 jailbreak for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR unc0ver 3.5.4 and subsequent unc0ver 3.5.5 IPA download has been released with proper A12 and A12X support.
After releasing (and then pulling) partial A12/A12X device support a few days ago, the developer behind unc0ver has now pushed a new version which adds full-fledged SSH support with root-shell as well as arbitrary unsigned code execution for latest devices, although full unsigned code execution is still not supported.
So while you can get proper iOS 12.4 jailbreak now complete with root access on latest devices such as iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR and 2018 iPad Pros, tweaks still cannot be installed as yet because unsigned code execution is still not fully supported by the jailbreak.
Here is official changelog of both 3.5.4 and 3.5.5 versions of unc0ver:
v3.5.4 was released for production with the following changes:
- Add full-fledged SSH support with root-shell for A12-A12X devices on iOS 12.1.3-12.4
- Add support for arbitrary unsigned code execution on A12-A12 devices on iOS 12.1.3-12.4 (Note: Object files will have to be signed with a CMS blob using the codesign utility)
- Add support for running expired or revoked apps on A12-A12X devices on iOS 12.1.3-12.4
- Fix instant or random reboots after jailbreaking with the SockPuppet3.0 exploit on A7-A12X devices on iOS 11.0-12.4
Note: Code injection is not supported on A12-A12X devices as of yet
v3.5.5 was released for production with the following changes:
- Fixes issues with the jailbreak introduced with the last update
- Fixes iOS 11 support
It’s important to note that iOS 12.4 is still the latest signed firmware version of iOS, which means you should upgrade or downgrade (in case of iOS 13 betas) to it while it’s still being signed in order to take advantage of the jailbreak. You can download iOS 12.4 IPSW file for your device from here. You can download Cydia Impactor for sideloading the jailbreak from cydiaimpactor.com while latest unc0ver 3.5.5 IPA can be downloaded from here.
For instructions on how to jailbreak, you can either check out our video tutorial below or follow the written tutorial here: How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial].
ion_center?add_user=technewsblog4uTV” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver [Video Tutorial]
- iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Unc0ver / Chimera Jailbreaks
- Download iOS 13 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13 Beta 8
- iOS 13 Beta 8 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How-To
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook