Whenever Apple releases a new version of iOS there are always two main questions on the lips of users of iPhones and iPads; will it make my device any slower or faster, and how is the battery life on this thing?
Unfortunately, the answers to those questions are not always positive, and that’s exactly what we found out with iOS 11.4 after people noticed that their battery life was nothing short of appalling. With iOS 11.4.1 now in the hands of users around the globe though, how are things shaping up this time around?
A flick through the usual haunts online shows that the jury is still very much out in this regard. Some users report that their woes continue while others claim that their iPhone’s battery is performing admirably.
Others are somewhere between those two extremes which suggests that there is still plenty of room before we can reach a consensus here.
That’s where you guys come in. We want to know the answer to two simple questions; have you installed iOS 11.4.1 on your iPhone or iPad and if so, how are you finding the battery life to have performed after that installation took place. A bonus third question would also be whether you had any issues with iOS 11.4, just to give us a feel for where we are on this thing.
Gauging battery life with a new iOS release is always tricky because of the sheer number of variables involved. With iPhones in particular often doing all kinds of clean up and caching after an update we’d always suggest waiting a few days before making a statement on battery performance, so bear that in mind when sharing your thoughts, too.
So with all that said, over to you!
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 On iPhone X By Downgrading To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 11.4.1 To Older Firmware Version On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook