Infuse has long been one of the most popular media players around, and now the iOS and tvOS apps have been updated to version 6.
The new update brings with it plenty of features to enjoy, and they’re all available via the App Store now.
According to a blog post announcing the update, the Infuse 6 update is free to all Infuse Pro subscribers whether they have a lifetime subscription or pay monthly or annually.
Regardless, the same features are available including:
- A new icon, complete with a redesigned look that feels modern in 2019.
- Support for AirPlay 2. Video can be played on an iPhone or iPad while the audio is played via HomePod with everything synced automatically.
- Files app integration to make it easier to get media and subtitles into Infuse.
- Improved subtitles support, with 100% ad-free subtitles thanks to OpenSubtitles.
- Library data is now stored in iCloud, allowing for the syncing of metadata, library settings, and progress across multiple devices. Start watching a video on an iPhone and then pick up where you left off on an Apple TV, for example.
- A revamped payback engine means the latest 4K HDR movies will play just fine, with smooth playback rather than the stutter mess we’ve become accustomed to elsewhere.
All of this is available via the new Infuse 6 update that can be downloaded from the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. If you’re already an Infuse user, then this is one update you’re not likely to want to miss out on.
You may also like to check out:
Like this post on Facebook