Here’s how to install iOS 13.1 beta 3 profile file download links for over-the-air (OTA) update without a registered UDID or access to an active Apple dev account.
We find ourselves at a pivotal moment as far as the development of iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 are concerned. If you are tired of playing the waiting game and you want to get this latest beta 3 seed onto your device, then this is the process that you need to go through.
Step 1: Grab your iPhone or iPad device on which you want the iOS 13.1 or iPadOS 13.1 beta 3 installed, launch Safari, and open this link here.
Step 2: This new page in Safari will take you through the process of installing a profile to your device. Tap the download button to continue.
Step 3: You will potentially get asked “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?” If you do get shown that question, then select Allow to continue.
Step 4: Select Install on the new view that you are taken to. After the profile is installed, your device will be rebooted automatically without you having to do anything. This is entirely normal.
Step 5: Once your device has rebooted back to the lock screen, unlock it and launch the Settings app. Navigate to General > Software Update and you will find the “iOS 13.1 Developer beta 3” or “iPadOS 13.1 Developer beta 3” update waiting for you to download and install. This has been pushed through as you now have a configuration profile on your device which forces that hardware to poll for the availability of firmware.
Step 6: Select Download and Install to start off the installation process. It’s now over to Apple so you can sit back, relax, and wait for the update to finish and for the latest pre-release seed to end up on your hardware.
Once installed, you will have full access to the power of iOS 13.1 or iPadOS 13.1.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 13 / 13.1 Final Version Release Date Announced By Apple
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone
- iPhone 11 Vs iPhone 11 Pro Vs 11 Pro Max Vs XR / XS / Max [Specs Comparison]
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 3, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13 GM Profile File Download Link For OTA Update, Why Is it Not Available?
Like this post on Facebook