Here’s how to download iEnchantify 6.0 install on iOS 10 iPhone and iPad. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
Have you ever wanted to access tweaks, apps, themes and similar experiences like the ones offered through Cydia, but without having to go through the laborious process of ensuring that your device is sitting on a jailbreakable firmware version?
Well, thanks to the magic of the new iEnchantify app, you can do exactly that with only a simple installation process standing in your way. Without further ado, let’s dive right in and show you exactly how you can get access to this web-based installer which offers tweaks, themes and modified apps, all pulled from a variety of sources.
Step 1: First up, you are going to need one of Apple’s iOS 10-running devices to install the iEnchantify package on to. Once you have that device primed, powered up, and ready, move onto the next step.
Step 2: Load up Safari on the device and navigate to the following URL: ienchantify.net/install.html
Step 3: Soak up all of the information on that page relating to the app before tapping on the very prominent Install button on the page. This will provide a new prompt telling you that the page wants to load up the native Settings app on your iOS device. Tap Allow.
Step 4: You will then be presented with a new page for iEnchantify web clip profile install which is essentially all of the system information needs to install it. Tap Install in the top navigation bar here and then enter your Passcode when prompted.
Step 5: Tap Install again to confirm the installation.
Step 6: When the profile has been installed, tap Done in the top navigation bar to continue.
Step 7: You will now be redirected to iEnchantify web app in Safari. You can exit out of that back to your Home screen and locate the iEnchantify app icon which has now been installed on your device.
That’s it! Tap on the app icon just like you would with any other, and as mentioned earlier, you’ll notice that this is essentially a web-based installer with the app icon being a shortcut to launch that web page. Click on the View Apps button on the web page to get access to all of the tweaks available through iEnchantify. Now you can install tweaks, modified apps and themes at your will on your non-jailbroken device!
You may also like to check out:
- Download Kodi 17.3 On Raspberry Pi 3, 2, 1 Or Zero, Here’s How
- Is iOS 11 Beta Worth Downloading / Safe To Use On Primary Device Now?
- s-leak-along-with-contact-details-of-cast-members/”>Game Of Thrones S07E05 And Other Scripts Leak Along With Contact Details Of Cast Members
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 4 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download iOS 11 Beta 5 IPSW For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [Dev Release]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 5 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook