Here’s how to force restart or hard reset / reboot the iPhone 11, the iPhone 11 Pro and even the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max are all now on sale after months of speculation and a week of pre-orders. If you’re setting up your brand new phone for the first time, congratulations! There’s a lot to learn, especially if you’re coming from an iPhone 7 or iPhone 8. Or even older!
One of the things that might cause you a little confusion thanks to the lack of a Home button, is the method to force restart or hard restart your iPhone.
This is just one of the things that have changed with the move to an all-screen iPhone. But don’t worry, we’re going to run through what you need to do. And it’s actually quite simple.
- Press and then release the Volume Up button.
- Now press and release the volume down button.
- Next, press and hold the Side button on your iPhone. When you see the Slide to Power off prompt, ignore it and keep holding the Side / Power button. Eventually you’ll see the Apple logo, at which point the restart is underway.
Hopefully you won’t need to use this too often, if at all. But it’s a good tool to have in your pocket in case apps get themselves stuck or iOS simply refuses to play ball.
If this doesn’t fix the issue, it might be worth looking at alternative arrangements. And if your issues persist we’d suggest reaching out to Apple. Especially if your iPhone is new.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section
Like this post on Facebook