Apple has officially seeded the final public versions of macOS 10.14.6, tvOS 12.4, watchOS 5.3 and HomePod 12.4. All compatible Mac, Apple TV, Apple Watch and HomePod owners are able to download the relevant firmware update for their hardware, right now!
Apple has had these versions of software in development for a prolonged period of time.
That testing period has involved internal and external testers, all of whom have been tasked with getting the platforms to a releasable point. Finally, we find ourselves at that point.
Mac owners and lovers are going to want to get their hands on the latest version of macOS, which is now available in the form of macOS 10.14.6. Apple introduced a number of fairly decent and celebrated features with the release of macOS 10.14.5 but is using 10.14.6 to essentially fix issues stabilize the platform, and improve overall performance. Full changelog is as follows:
The macOS Mojave 10.14.6 update improves the stability and reliability of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
– Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline
– Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed
– Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by selecting History > Clear > Clear All
– Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
– Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart
– Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep
– Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini
– Improves file sharing reliability over SMB
Where Apple TV is concerned, tvOS 12.4 now the latest publicly available version for mass consumption. Apple has been teasing some seriously impressive improvements with tvOS 13 – think multi-user sign-in – but is really using tvOS 12.4 as a stepping stone to that release in terms of improvements and stability enhancements.
With that in mind, if and when you go through the process of installing this update, you aren’t going to find huge feature additions or functionality add-ons. For those who are in ownership of a compatible Apple TV unit, this release is about making that experience more pleasurable and reliable.
Apple Watch has more reach than Apple TV, which means that more people will be waiting to get watchOS 5.3 installed. Thankfully, it’s here. The biggest change is support for ECG enabled for those in Canada and Singapore as well as the return of Walkie-Talkie app which was previously disabled due to a security issue.
Last but not the least, HomePod 12.4 firmware update has been released which adds support Taiwan and Japan launch of the HomePod.
Compatible Mac, Apple TV, Apple Watch and HomePod owners can download macOS 10.14.6, tvOS 12.4, and watchOS 5.3 final versions with immediate effect via the relevant Software Update mechanism embedded within their hardware.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.4 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 12.4 Final Release Notes, Changelog And Features You Need To Know About
- Download iOS 13 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Along With That Of iPadOS 13 Beta 4
- iOS 13 Beta 4 Profile File Download Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3 Download Release Date Expectation
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook