You can now download iOS 12.3.2 IPSW links and OTA update for your iPhone 8 Plus devices. Here are the details on the release.
Apple has just released iOS 12.3.2 update today especially for iPhone 8 Plus devices a week after the company released first beta of iOS 13 to developers.
According to Apple’s own changelog, iOS 12.3.2 includes bug fixes related to Portrait mode on some devices like the iPhone 8 Plus:
iOS 12.3.2 resolves an issue that could cause Camera to capture Portrait mode photos without depth effect on some iPhone 8 Plus devices.
Apple’s iOS 12.3.2 update is available to download right now both as an IPSW download and OTA update for iPhone 8 Plus only. You can update OTA by heading over to Settings > General > Software Update and updating to iOS 12.3.2 from there. Alternatively, you can use iTunes on your Mac or Windows (Or Finder in macOS Catalina) to restore or update to iOS 12.3.2 IPSW, links for which can be found below:
iOS 12.3.2 For iPhone 8 Plus IPSW Download Links:
For iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices other than iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.3.1 still remains as final public version of the software for all those devices.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook