Apple has made available to download iOS 13 beta 7 & iPadOS 13 beta 7 IPSW links and OTA profile update to registered developers.
Experienced developers have been involved in the Apple ecosystem for a prolonged period of time will have already lived through multiple major firmware releases.
This is a yearly exercise for Tim Cook’s company who make the best possible use of developers and testers to ensure that their firmware is as good as it possibly can be. With that said, we are now at the point where excitement levels are starting to rise as we approach a potential Golden Master version of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 in the coming weeks.
As far as developers are concerned, this is Apple’s seventh release in the testing roadmap of iOS 13 and the newly formed iPadOS 13, with the latter being more a desktop-class experience to satisfy the ongoing to development of the iPad range. Time seems to have flown by as it genuinely doesn’t feel that long ago that Apple seeded the first release on the back of the opening keynote at this year’s WWDC back in early June. Still, here we are, and developers now have access to iOS 13 beta 7 and iPadOS 13 beta 7.
In terms of features and improvements, this latest release will be enhancement-based, meaning that it is designed to take the platforms to the next level in terms of reliability and stability. Apple has been making increasingly minimal tweaks to the platforms with each release and we’re starting to get an understanding of what will be released to the public at the back-end of next month.
This release should hopefully be stable, battery efficient, and highly usable, but will also include a ton of new features, including a system-wide Dark Mode, improvements to Maps and Photos, and even a brand new Swipe Typing feature built into the native iOS/iPadOS keyboard.
For now, the testing continues, and it begins with registered developers grabbing this latest beta right now as an update from either Settings > General > Software Update or developer.apple.com and ensuring that any issues or bugs are reported directly to Apple as a matter of urgency.
You may also like to check out:
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook