Many people are not yet aware that Apple owns the Beats line of headphones, but that relationship means that the Beats offerings can also take advantage of some hardware that other manufacturers simply do not have access to.
The Apple W1 is a great example of that, and the chip that makes the AirPods magic happen is also part of a number of Beats headphones, including the Studio 3 Wireless. That particular product has today received an update, with a new Skyline Collection added with all including new gold-accented color options.
The new Skyline Collection itself comes in three new colors while also including one of the original colors, too. That means that buyers have four options to choose from; Midnight Black, Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, and Shadow Gray. All four colors include gold accents, adding an extra little bit of bling to headphones that already look the part.
The Beats Studio 3 Wireless is selling for $349.96 on Apple’s website, with other color options including Red, White, Blue, Matte Black, Defiant Black-Red and a rather etching Porcelain Rose.
No matter which color you order you can expect up to 40 hours of battery life, with 22 hours of Active Noise Cancellation. There’s fast-charging available, so users can expect to be able to get around 3 hours of battery life from just a ten-minute charge.
The Shadow Gray finish in the Skyline collection, is available to purchase right now.
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables fully-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity and battery efficiency
- With Fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control music and activate Siri with multifunction on-ear controls
- Soft over-ear cushions for extended comfort and added noise isolation
The new color options go on sale on October 16th and will cost the same $349.95 as the already available color options.
You may also like to check out:
Like this post on Facebook